It’s no secret that a website works as long as it has useful and updated content. Each day the author’s team at ‘Zigverve’ works hard to bring its readers such valuable posts. If you’ve something (information, news, or tips) which you think might add value to our content, we’d like to extend our offer to write for us as a Guest Author (or, join our team of writers on a regular basis).
What’s in it for you?
Promoting your article and yourself
I do not need to tell you that the posts that you’re going to write would be read by a vast number of readers. If people find it helpful, it would also create a buzz on various social platforms. As a result you’ll get exposure both for yourself (each post accompanies brief author bio) and your article.
Get links to your profile
If you write an article pertaining to a popular niche, you can create a free external link pointing to your social media profiles or personal blog (the link would be nofollow, as expected by the Google Guidelines, and must be approved by our review team). You may only link a single keyword in a single article. If you’re looking for sponsored posts you may contact us at [email protected] (make sure you mention Sponsored Post in the the subject.
Instructions for Guest posts
Relevance of article. Your article must be written with a particular niche and subject in mind. Also you must keep in mind that the subject you choose should fit into one or more categories present at ‘Zigverve’.
Accompanied by media. Although it may not be necessary, but a post accompanied by images and videos are more helpful to the readers and thus gain more traffic. You may add a self-made video via youtube, and images either by directly mailing to us, or by uploading at various image sharing websites like imgur.com, photobucket.com, flickr.com. Remember to check the media copyrights before sending it to us, and inform us of the same.
Credits/acknowledgements. If you’ve referred information from another website or author, do not forget to put a credit note. However, sometimes you may not use a certain content to reproduce in your article even after put a credit note, kindly do not use such content. Do not simply put links to other blog posts as references whose credibility cannot be established. Research publications, posts by established experts in the niche, or expert websites related to the topic are good referral sources.
External links. You are allowed a single external link to your personal links each article. However, if your article needs more than a single external link (relevant to the topic) it would be counted as sponsored post and fee would apply. Remember that too many external links are not only going to dissuade the reader from reading ahead, but also the article would be ranked lower by the Search Engines.
Keywords. It’s a good practice to entrench the article with keywords, but after recent changes in Google’s guidelines about the keywords use, you may want to use them only as necessary. Use the keywords smartly; no overuse, no under-use.
Original content/No Plagiarism. The entire content should be original. You may not copy from other sources. Also, you may not submit a post which you’ve used on another blog/website, even if you own it.
Minimum requirement for approval
- The articles should be a minimum of 500 words, and the subject should be relevant to at least one category on ‘Zigverve’.
- Only well-structured and well-written articles would be accepted. The language should be easy to understand. Proofread/edit the article before submitting to us.
- If your article has only one purpose, to promote a product or service, and contain nothing of value for the readers, we’ll not accept it. However, you may be allowed to promote the product/service indirectly while giving the readers relevant information regarding the topic. The decision of admins to accept or refuse would be final.
- The external link(s) should be relevant. Referral links aren’t allowed. Do not spam the article with unnecessary links.
- Don’t forget to submit a brief author bio with your post. Also, add a photograph (or, an avatar of your choice) by going to gravatar.com and signing up with your email address. The avatar from Gravatar would automatically be fetched in your author bio and comments.
- Once your post is published on ‘Zigverve’ you must share the post on various social platforms to attract traffic to your post. Facebook, google plus, linkedin, twitter, pinterest, stumbleupon are some of the social platforms you may use. Also, you might want to tell your friends and associates about your article through mouth, phone or email. The better traffic your article receive, the more chances you’d have to get featured on front page, and quick approval in your next post.
Even though we love sharing more and more content on our website, if your article doesn’t meet the minimal requirements we may not publish it as it is. We’ll recommend changes if we think that the article has a potential and you may resubmit it after the changes. However, the decision of the admins would be final.