Bottom salwar pants are some very important attires that should definitely give a lot of thinking while buying them. This consists of 50% of your daily fashion style, hence it is important that you pick some really cool looking, comfortable and highly durable bottoms for yourself. While there are some really good options in the bottom wear for women, pants consist of a really high percentage amongst them. The primary reason for this is that pants are available in numerous forms for both men and women. That is why, you should own at least a few types of trendy pants in your wardrobe during all seasons. Here are some recommendations for females that definitely would be a wise decision to invest in.
- Straight pants for women — The straight pants for women are the basic bottoms that come in the uniform fit for your legs. These straight pants for women can be both stylish and perfectly tailored ones to match all sorts of attires you wear. You can match this style of pants on your Kurtis, t-shirts and even on your celebrated tops like Anarkali Kurtis. These pants, when picked in embroidery forms and with fine work, can also be worn to wedding functions and special events.
- Wide leg pants — If you want that perfect wide legged, flared bottom look without being uncomfortable in a sharara or gharara, then opt for the wide legged pants. These have the same flare, but with the pant fit and style from your waist that make carrying them easier and more convenient. These wide legged pants can be a part of both your ethnic and western wear collection. You can wear them with a long full sleeves t-shirt or with your short kurti as per the occasion.
- Trouser pants — If you are a working woman, you can’t just say no to a trouser pant. This is a must have apparel to mark you cool, confident and entirely at ease during your work hours. These trouser pants are carefully tailored to stick to your waist in the perfect fit and outline your thighs and calf with a comfy feel. Wear this trouser pant either with a shirt or your blazers for a nice impression at the office.
- Leather pants — A leather pant is an ideal bottom for every women for different occasions. You can wear it to a party over your crop top or even at worn with your close fitted shirt and even with tot tube tops for a day out with friends. The most amazing option in the leather pants is getting in the neutral colours like black and brown and contrast it with your shirts or create a fine monotone with it.
- Capris pants — Another very common, comfy and elegant pants design trending nowadays is the capris pant. It just reaches on your ankle and portrays your legs in a subtle manner. These capris pants can be worn with both your casual and formal tops at office, for picnics, for weddings and even during festivities. What’s more, a capris pant also makes a very convenient bottom wear as your pyjama suit.