In case you weren’t aware, more people are getting fit than ever before, as the world embraces the current fitness trend and many fitness enthusiasts are choosing to create a home gym, rather than working out at their local gym.
There are numerous reasons for this, which we examine in this article.
- Pandemic – Aside from most gyms having to close down during multiple lockdowns, people have been reluctant to engage in any activity in close proximity to others. When the gym is no longer open, does that mean the end of your fitness campaign? We think not; you could set up your very own gym at home, starting with the amazing Johnson Horizon Elliptical EX59, a state-of-the-art fitness tracker that puts you through 9 exercise sequences, with 10 resistance levels. Having a fitness tracker saves a lot of space, it takes about the same floorspace as a treadmill, yet the equipment is designed to give all major muscle groups a good workout.
- Economics – We all know how expensive gym membership is and how long would it take for you to recoup your investment if you purchased a home gym? Probably a couple of years and you have the luxury of having your very own private gym at home, what’s not to like about that? Rain, hail or shine, you can go through your grueling regime, keeping that body honed and once you recover your investment, your gym use is totally free.
- Affordability – If you were thinking thousands of dollars for a bespoke home gym, think again; search the web for ‘fitness equipment wholesalers’ and browse their extensive catalogue of cutting-edge tech equipment; they even offer attractive finance packages, so you can get that gym now! Prices are affordable and that is a major reason for the spike in fitness equipment sales over the past few years.
- Time saving – If you add up the time it takes you to drive to the gym and back again, that’s a chunk of time you’ll never see again; having a gym at home means that precious time can be spent doing something productive and meaningful. Bad weather is no longer an issue when you have a gym at home, whenever you are ready, your private space awaits! Here are a few tips for a healthier lifestyle.
- Digital tech – It is now possible to work out with a virtual personal trainer; not everyone is a solo weight training enthusiast, many people use personal trainers and with virtual services, your PT can be right there with you as you isolate and burn those muscles. The personal trainer does a lot more than be there when you work out, they design fitness plans and offer dietary advice, an essential aspect of fitness that cannot be overlooked.
If you are thinking of investing in home fitness equipment to promote good health & well-being, a Google search will help you find a leading Thai supplier of premium fitness equipment at affordable prices.