The old conventional vacuums which are large and bulky, they require a lot of space for storage. When using them for cleaning the house is a difficult task as it is required to attach it with a cable or a power source and then we need to push it all over the house so that we can carry the vacuum machine to clean the house. However, the days are gone now and you have the best automatic vacuums available in the market, they do not require human efforts at all. The automatic vacuums can be used in cleaning purposes for wood floors, for pet hairs, dust dirt and debris.
Best Price and Quality
- Performance: When we think about a vacuum cleaner, the first thing that comes in our mind is that how well does it work. In terms of performance, these little robots can dive in deep into your furniture and they clean every single dust particle.
- Floors: The robots can work on almost every kind of floors; it can be your cleanness expert for wood floors, tiles, carpet.
- Technology: They are designed with specific technologies they detect dust and dirt particles in your house and they clean it for you. It has automatic sensing technology which also helps the robot in detecting walls and stairs so that they are not damaging themselves. Most of the robot vacuums available in the market are on auto charge mode so they themselves return back to their dock to charge itself.
- Warranty: Most of the robot vacuums available in the market have 1 year warranty and a warranty for the battery for 6 months. However, there are some manufacturers in the market who give a warranty of 3 to 5 years.
- Convenience: The robots are available with a one button start feature, you just have to click on “Clean” and it starts cleaning. They have a large dustbin and they automatically give signals when the dustbin is full. Removing the dirt from the dustbins of these robots is really an easy task.
- Price: There are different models of automatic vacuum robots available in the market with a wide range of prices. User can choose the products based on the requirements for their own house. However, almost all robots are capable to perform the cleaning activities for wood floors and for pet hairs.
The type of automatic vacuum
- For pet hair
The best automatic robot vacuum for pet hairs is the “Neato Botvac 85”, specifically designed to suck the pet hairs from your house. The vacuum consists of a larger brush to suck the hairs and other dust particles from the floors and carpets. It also has the navigation system which is guide by laser. When the vacuum enters the room, it navigates the dust particles in the room and then it chooses the best pattern to give your room a concise cleaning.
- For hardwood floors
In order to clean the hardwood floors, this robot it has some exciting features, it has a dry and a wet mopping system. The hardwoods are best cleaned by Moneual Rydis H68 Pro. It can also be scheduled to perform the dry and wet mopping at the same time. The device is capable to carry around 5 cups of water for the wet mopping. The different cleaning options that are available in this vacuum provide us alternatives to choose the best suitable cleaning technique for wood floors and for hardwood floors.
- For carpet:
The iRobot Roomba 980 vacuum cleaning robot is the best in the market to clean your carpets. The robot vacuum is capable of cleaning all the dirt and the dust that usually hide in the carpets of your house. It comes with a specific AeroForce cleaning with carpet boost technique. The robot is more powerful than any other in the market, once you assign a task to this robot, it completes it. If the battery is low then it automatically recharges itself and then resumes the job from where it left the job. Most of the satisfied customers of the Roomba 980 vacuum are happy with the features that they get using this robot. You can operate it using an app from any location in the world.
The best automatic vacuum 2017
- The best automatic vacuum for the year 2017 has been given to the iRobot Roomba 980 vacuum cleaning robot. As per the recent review organized by a top reviewing site, the Roomba 980 has received a gold medal for the year 2017.
- The model is now operated using the iRobot home app designed for Android and IOS. You can schedule your cleaning sessions using the app or you can activate the carpet boost mode of the robot. When turned to the carper boost mode, the robot automatically becomes more powerful when they detect a carpet or a rug.
- The Roomba 980 also has the Edge cleaning technology. It scans the debris that always hides near the corners of the room; this technology ensures that the dust particles are not hiding at the corners of the room.
- The robot can be used for wood floors, for hardwood floors, almost every type of floors are cleaned by the robot.
- It has the latest iAdapt 2.0 Navigation technology and you can use this robot to clean your entire house. It roams around the house through different rooms finding the dust and dirt particles so that the robot can clean it.
- It is just 3.6 inches tall so it can perform the cleaning actions under most of the furniture and beds. It is so small and sleek that it can go to each corner and can clean the room. Its sensors can easily detect the dirt.
- The robot can be used to clean dust, dirt and it can also be used for pet hairs so you do not have to worry about the cleaning of your house and you can utilize your precious time in performing other important activities which are more important and necessary.