Want to shed off those extra pounds of your body? Looking for a quick fix that can help you with it. You might wonder but including Apple cider vinegar in your diet plan can really work. If losing weight is what you want, just check out the miracles of this amazing solution. Yes, this health tonic has proved to be very effective aiding in weight loss. From reducing wrinkles to curing acne to helping in weight loss, the benefits of apple cider vinegar are many.
Apple Cider Vinegar or ACV is made from crushed apples and mixed with yeast to convert it into alcohol. The bacteria is then added to ferment thef alcohol into acetic acid. This acid targets the body fat and helps with weight loss.
No doubt, if you aim to shed weight, then you should have an idea about your body fat percentage. Well, you can get the ease of calculating body fat percentage by using an advanced body fat calculator. Additionally, if you want to know about body fat (%) according to navy/army, then you ought to use a navy or army body fat calculator.)
This low-calorie solution makes the perfect belly fat recipe which suppresses body fat build up. Due to all this, this magical tonic is gaining huge popularity among fitness enthusiasts and health freaks.
Let’s check out how apple cider vinegar helps shed kilos and how you can use it in your weight loss regime:
Apple cider vinegar acts as a great ingredient that adds burst of flavour to dishes without adding calories. It contains no fat, carbohydrates, protein or fiber and you can drink it as a beverage as well. Also, it can increase satiety or feeling of fullness that makes you to consume fewer calories.
To reduce excess weight, you can take daily 2 tablespoons of vinegar mixed with a cup of water either before and after meals. Moreover, it also improves your heart health, control blood sugar and strengthen your bones and teeth.
Apple cider vinegar: Good Remedy that help you lose weight
1. A low calorie drink
Apple cider vinegar is a low-calorie drink that can help boost weight loss. Taking it daily in the morning may help burn belly fat.
2. Helps suppress fat accumulation
Acetic acid present in it was found to suppress fat accumulation. You can take it daily as it helps in preventing the metabolic syndrome by reducing obesity.
3. It helps to keep full for long
Acetic acid in ACV makes you feel full for long and prevents you from overeating or cravings. This therefore help you eat fewer calories and can shed off excess kilos on the scale.
4. Manages blood sugar levels
Research shows that apple cider vinegar helps stabilize blood sugar levels. The stabilized blood sugar levels are crucial for a healthy and effective weight loss.
How can you use apple cider vinegar for weight loss?
- Various studies found that just adding 1 to 2 tablespoons of ACV is enough to reap its health benefits. However, make sure to consume apple cider vinegar as a solution form. You can also use it as a salad dressing with olive oil to promote sustainable weight loss.
- For best results, you can consume it in two to three doses throughout the day before meals.
- Though occasional usage of apple cider vinegar may be safe but excessive usage can reverse the good effects. Due to highly acidic in nature, it can irritate your throat if taken in large amounts.
- Adding 1 or 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to your diet makes it a perfect weight lossrecip Thus, it makes you lose belly fat and decrease your blood triglycerides.
- Drinking small amount of apple cider vinegar activates your metabolism and helps your body use fat in the form of energy instead of storing it. Thus, it could potentially support your weight loss efforts.
When to Take?
Best to have it before meals
Drinking apple cider vinegar before meals would help with weight loss. Pectin present in apples make you feel fuller and more satisfied. Since ACV contains pectin and thus it can suppress your appetite. Therefore, it helps to lower the calorie intake and aid in losing weight.
Remember,weight loss always requires continuous dedication and commitment. To shed off your excess fat forget adding up calories instead try to reduce it. With a combination of diet, exercise and other lifestyle habits you can easily lose weight. Stay motivated and surely you will get best results.
A Word of Caution
Apple cider vinegar is not for everyone. It is not suitable for those who have stomach ulcers or acid reflux. Though it may help with weight loss but it should not be used in place of medical treatment. Also, it is always recommended to discuss with a doctor before using it.