When it comes to budget vacations, travelling to Asian destinations can be the best option. Not only these destinations are beautiful, they also host all kinds of activities that you’ll not exactly find in rest of the world. From super cities to remote islands, Asia has got it all. Most destinations offer a great measure of adventures along with rich cultures and places of historical importance. Let’s take a look at some of these destinations.
Well, the name itself is synonymous with ‘heaven’. Sky-high volcanoes swathed in a green cover, and awesome beaches surrounded with blue water. What else do you need? Once in Bali you can visit:
- Temples like Tirta Empul Temple, Uluwatu Temple, Tanah Lot Temple
- Beaches like Jimbaran, Sanur Beach, Nusa Dua
- Safari parks like Elephant Safari Park
- Amusement park like Waterbom.
Hong Kong may be a part of China, but it enjoys its own system and culture. The place is known for its multifaceted vibrant culture and incredible landscape. Places to visit in Hong Kong are:
- Recreations and entertainment destinations like Victoria Peak, Star Ferry, Happy Valley Racecourse and Tsim Sha Tsui Promenade
- Amusement park like Ocean Park, Disneyland and Lantau Island
- Gardens like Nan Lian Garden
- Museums like Hong Kong Museum of History
- While in Hong Kong you should also make the most of the street markets for your shopping.
The city of Seoul is characterized by a vivacious culture and a spectacular architecture. There are a lot of shopping destinations and nightlife zones among other places. Most popular of the destinations are:
- Shopping destinations like Insadong and Dongdaemun Market
- Parks or garden like Bukhansan National Park, Namsan Park and N Seoul Tower
- Castles like Changdeokgung (Changdeok Palace) and Gyeongbokgung (Gyeongbok Palace)
- Religious place like Jongmyo Shrine
- Amusement park like Lotte World
Singapore is another Asian metropolitan that had some coolest places to visit. The city maintains an incredible balance between skyscrapers and green space. The place is bubbling with places of historical and cultural importance. Some of the places to visit in Singapore are:
- Parks and gardens like Singapore Botanic gardens, Gardens by the bay, Singapore zoo, Merlion Park
- Nightlife and entertainment destinations like Marina Bay
- Shopping destinations like Chinatown, Orchard Road and Little India
- Amusement Park like Sentosa
- Museums like Asian Civilizations Museum
- While in Singapore don’t forget to visit Singapore Flyer
If you want to escape the fast paced city life, and rather enjoy some time with nature, Kyoto is your place. A hub for Japanese art and culture, Kyoto has a number of eye pleasing destinations for you. Some of the places to visit are:
- Religious sites like Fushimi Inari Shrine , Kiyomizu Temple, Ryoanji Temple, Sanjusangendo Hall
- Shopping destinations like Nishiki Market
- Sightseeing like Gion, Arashiyama
- Castles like Nijo Castle, Kinkaku-ji (Golden Pavilion), Ginkaku-ji (Silver Pavilion)
- Museums like Kyoto International Manga Museum
- Parks like Philosopher’s Walk
Other top travel destinations in Asia are Tokyo, Phuket, Bangkok, Manila, Kathmandu, Abu Dhabi, Dubai etc. Assuming you already have a destination in your mind, it’s time to pack your bags. Whether you’re leaving from Mumbai or Delhi Airport, whether you’re booking your tickets with Air India or Etihad, we wish you a great vacation!