Modern age has brought its share of troubles along with it making man worry about things which are beyond his control. If he takes up yoga and follows a lifestyle where spirituality and ethics are his chief concern then he can easily let go of fears and in the process be free from deadly illnesses and live a happy and content life. Due to stress we often have dental issues but thanks to yoga you can avoid gum related problems and teeth whitening. For maintaining such a lifestyle you need to keep in mind the following things.
- Freedom from All Fears: You need to be scared of only the emotion and not things like death, heartache, illness, loss because these things are not in your control. You need to realize that everything that is happening with/around you is being supervised by the Supreme Almighty. If you have confidence issues, work on it and try to change your thinking pattern.
- Become Conscious of your Untapped Talent: All of us are born with limitless potential, but very few of us can comprehend that. Wondering why? This happens because we are mostly bogged down by problems which are of our own doing like thinking too much about materialistic things and to giving priority to our inner selves. Also, we are usually imprisoned by our ego which creates a barrier between us and awareness. Once we let go of that, we can nurture our talent and apply it to make others happy.
- Realize that Human Life is Extremely Valuable: We have the tendency to take our lives for granted. You need to realize that you are lucky to be born as a human and that this is the best gift that you have received from God. Do not waste time in pursuing things which won’t make you happy at the end of the day. Make the world a better place. Indulge in charity, volunteer for people who need help.
- Get Rid of Negative Emotions: Try to think only positive thoughts. Yes, it is easier said than done. But remember that it is ultimately all about habit. Being optimistic is an art. You need to practice in order to be able to master it. If you make mistakes, it is only because you are human. Don’t be to self critical or harsh towards yourself. Try to rectify your mistake and avoid repeating it a second time.
- Become Spiritual: Spirituality is something which is there in all of us. It doesn’t create divide amongst us. So if you are religious but not spiritual, then you are doing injustice toy yourself and others. Also, spirituality encourages us to lea dour live in a positive manner and constantly gets inspired by all kinds of good acts.
— Zigverve.com (@zigverve) March 15, 2016
Practice Yoga as it will not only open many doors for you but will make you more disciplined and give you enough strength and power to tackle any obstacle that life throws your way.